Join us in our course where we dive in deep to discuss all things sleep in the first year of life
More about the Course
In this course you will get experience from TWO Sleep & Well-Being Specialists
You will get 20% off working 1-1 with a coach after taking the course if you decide to seek additional support
You will hear from 3 other professionals such as a IBCLC, a Naturopathic Doctor and an Occupational Therapist as we get to the root causes of sleep
There are 27 videos with over 17 handouts included in the course.
You will have lifetime access to the course!
We will tackle topics such as;
* Temperament & Sleep
*Common Sleep Challenges
*Normal infant Sleep
*Get to the root cause of Interrpted sleep
* Going Back To Work
* All About Naps
And so much more…
Support While Heading Back To Work $39
Are you heading back to work and could use some support as you make the transition without the use of any sleep training? Going back to work after being on materinity leave can be challenging and anxiety provoking. In this course we will navigate through this transition while meeting your child’s unique need, while also ensuring that you feel at ease. We can address common challenges that occur when returning, sleep expectations, and we will leave you with tips along the way! This course channels into who your child is in regards to what they need from their daycare provider, it allows us to feel confident moving forward and prepared for the transition. We don’t have to change anything that is working for you! We STILL don’t need to sleep train!
What is included?
- Access to course for 90 days
- Access to all handouts and videos
- 50.00 hourly call offered after purchase of course
- Tips throughout each topic to consider
- Email Support if needed
- 10% off of any support package after purchase
- Choosing a daycare
- Sleep expectations
- Intro to daycare
- Staying Connected When Apart
- Separation Anxieties
- What to consider when transitioning
- Routines and Patterns
- Sleep Environment
- Breastfeeding goals
- And MORE!
Is this for me?
- Are you returning to work shortly?
- Have you started daycare already?
- Are you wondering how to maintain your relationship while attending work
- Are you interested in how to deal with sleep disruptions?
- Do you need some support with this transition?
- Are you needing support choosing a daycare
The Nap Struggle Is Real! $39
Let Heartfelt Slumber give you the tricks and tips to get through the challenging nap times. In this self paced resource we will learn how to troubleshoot through nap transitions, and sleep progressions. We will address common nap concerns , and some strategies to overcome some fears about our child’s day sleep. Naps are tricky they require sleep pressure, an dit depends who your child is and how your child will respond to adjustments or changes you are trying to make.
At Heartfelt Slumber we understand all of the frustration that goes along with naps and how challenging they can be. We also know that having realistic expectations of sleep will help support us. This course gives you the information you need to feel confident about your child’s sleep, what is considered normal and how we can make changes if that is what we are interested in doing!
What is included?
- Unlimited access to course and information
- Handouts, and PDF’s
- Email support if needed
- 50.00 rate for an hourly call after the purchase of a course
- 10% Discount on any package
- Nap transitions
- Sleep progressions
- Sleep environment transition
- Addressing sleep concerns that parents have
- Shifting patterns
- Sleep expectations
- Motion Naps
- Short naps
Is this for us?
- Do you need some nap support
- DO you need support transitioning to a different sleep space?
- Are you wondering how to support naps?
- Do you have a baby or toddler and would like more information?
- Are you working through a nap transition?
- Do you need support through a progression?